Mark November 5-7, 2012 on your calendar and plan to attend the Fellowship's National Convention to be held in beautiful Niagara Falls, ON. This year's guest speakers are Peter and Geri Scazzero from Queens, New York. Together they are the Directors of “Emotional Healthy Spirituality” (www.emotionallyhealthy.org) —a ministry to pastoral couples, leaders and churches seeking genuine personal renewal with Jesus in their spiritual formation.
Are you feeling…
· spiritually dry, running on empty, and feel the need to slow down for Sabbath rest,
· as though you've neglected your inner life,
· that you have given away your walk with Jesus to manage your congregation,
· as though your marriage is impoverished in the process of doing ministry,
· that you need to place a higher priority on your time with God,
· that the world will go on without you, but you cannot go on without Christ…
…then this conference is for you!
Visit the Fellowship's web site for more information and plan now to attend!