Are you feeling…
• spiritually dry, running on empty, and feel the need to slow down for Sabbath rest,
• as though you've neglected your inner life,
• that you have given away your walk with Jesus to manage your congregation,
• as though your marriage is impoverished in the process of doing ministry,
• that you need to place a higher priority on your time with God,
• that the world will go on without you, but you cannot go on without Christ…
...then this conference is for you!
—Becoming more effective for ministry from the inside out
from November 5-7, 2012
for Fellowship 48, the Fellowship's 59th annual National Convention.
Location: Sheraton on the Falls Hotel (www.sheratononthefalls.com)
Room rates: $89/night for “cityview” room, and $109 for a “Fallsview” room
Pete Scazzero is author of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (Nelson, 2006), a groundbreaking work on the integration of emotional health and contemplative spirituality. He has also authored The Emotionally Healthy Church (Zondervan, 2003), winner of the Gold Medallion Award for 2003, Begin the Journey with the Daily Office (2008) and several best-selling Bible study guides. Pete is the founder and senior pastor of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a multiracial, international church representing over 65 countries. He holds a M.Div. from Gordon-Conwell and a D.Min. in Marriage and Family from Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Banquet Speaker: Phil Callaway
Phil Callaway is an award-winning author, speaker, and daddy of three. The best-selling author of twenty-four books, Phil has been called "the funniest Canadian alive," but never by his school teachers. He is a frequent guest on national radio and TV, and his humorous stories on family life have been featured in hundreds of magazines worldwide. But he insists that his greatest achievement was convincing his wife to marry him. Phil lives in Alberta, Canada with his high school sweetheart. They are married.